Everybody loves Fridays! It is perhaps the best day of the week because it marks the end of the work week. Some companies even take the Friday spirit a step further by instituting a casual Friday theme for all staff. On such Fridays, one can wear casual, as opposed to corporate attire, and even close early. However way you look at it, Fridays are awesome. So, to get you started on a great weekend this Friday, here are fifteen Thank God it’s Friday quotes. We hope they put you in a mood to relax, unwind, and spend time doing the things you love. At least before the next week comes around.
Another great thing about Fridays is that it marks the start of the weekend. That’s probably why the phrase, Thank God it’s Friday, or TGIF is a more than a simple sentence. For some, it is a mantra that implies that they can get back to doing the things they love.
Before going on, here are some related posts about time, working and weekends that you might enjoy:
- Fifteen Funny Quotes about Mondays to Start your Week
- Five Things All Successful Companies Do Well
- Five Ways a Positive Attitude helps create Success
- Seven Productive Ways to Spend your Free Time
- Twenty Inspiring Quotes about Time
- How to manage Time effectively and become more Productive
- Five Tips on How to be a more Optimistic Person
Also, if you’ve not done so yet, do subscribe to our electronic mailing list today. Your free subscription allows us to send inspiring posts like this directly to you via email. Simply enter your name and email below to subscribe:
Please enter your name and email address to subscribe.
Next, we will discuss five reasons people love Fridays before going on to share some Thank God it’s Friday quotes.
Five Simple Reasons to Love Fridays
If you work hard all week, you probably also look forward to your weekends and the relaxation it brings. Fridays, and the weekends that follow help change the pace of things. They offer time to reevaluate or even take one’s mind off tedious projects. While we probably have more than enough reasons to love Fridays here are five simple reasons to do so:
- Starting from Friday, one can start to unwind and relax after a busy, hectic work week.
- People also love Fridays because they get to stay up late and sleep in on Saturdays.
- Fridays also get you started on plans for the weekend, travel, time with family or personal Its literally 48 hours when you can do anything you want.
- For people who are work oriented, Fridays offer time to evaluate one’s work for the week. They also provide the opportunity for one to plan for the next week’s activities.
- Our last simple reason to love Fridays is because everybody else does. People are usually in a good mood on Friday because of the weekend.
Why do you love Fridays? Did we mention that most people also get paid on Fridays? Feel free to share your reasons, however simple or ridiculous they may be. Leave us a comment below or on social media.
Fifteen Thank God Its Friday Quotes to Start your Weekend
Here are fifteen special Friday quotes to get you started on your weekend:
- Every Friday, I like to high five myself for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, willpower, and inappropriate humor. – Nanea Hoffman
- Not for nothing is their motto TGIF – “Thank God It’s Friday”. They live for the weekends when they can go do what they really want to do.– Richard Nelson Bolles
- Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest. – D.S. Mixel
- Friday is like a superhero that always arrives just in time to stop me from savagely beating one of my coworkers with a keyboard.– Rico
- Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.– S. O’Sade
- I have never in my lifefound myself in a situation where I’ve stopped work and said, “Thank God it’s Friday”. But weekends are special even if your schedule is all over the place. Something tells you the weekend has arrived, and you can indulge yourself a bit. – Helen Mirren
- It’s always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves… they tend to spill over. – Parag Tipnis
- This Friday, finish your work and be done. Then look forward to the weekend and have some fun! – Kate Summers
- If you must have motivation, think of your paycheck on Friday. – Noel Coward
- It’s Friday morning mankind! Good vibe, don’t frown, and let the monster see you smile! – Napz Cherub Pellazo
- I understand what’s it like to work all week and on Friday night just want to go and leave your brain at the door, buy some popcorn, and be thrilled by something. – Don Cheadle
- My weekends start at about 4pm on Friday afternoon, when I let go of work and leave my colleagues to crawl through the rest of the day in our New York offices. – Bobbi Brown
- On a Friday night, I like to go out because my friends, who have been working normal hours, just want to let go after a stressful week at work. – Douglas Booth
- Friday sees more smiles than any other day of the workweek! – Kate Summers
- Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays. – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
Which of these Thank God its Friday quotes did you like best? We loved the 11th quote about working hard and wanting to “leave your brain at the door” on Friday nights. Let us know your favorite quotes by leaving us a comment below or on social media. As always, we would love to hear from you.
Today’s Funny Quote
Our funny quote for today is by Robert A. Heinlein, the American Science Fiction Author. He said:
Progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things.
Do you agree? How is progress made? Leave us your thoughts and comments below. As always, we would love to hear from you.
Did you know that Innovate Today is a part of Innovate Design Studios Ltd? We are a web design company that provide premium web design, website maintenance and graphics services. If you’d like to know more about the service we provide, feel free to check out our Services page. On the other hand, if you’d like to get a free, no obligation quote for your web design project, contact us to submit a quote request.
If you found this post inspiring, kindly remember to share it on social media. Also remember to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. Our social media handle is @idscreate.
Have a great Friday and weekend and we will see you next week with more inspiring posts.
Innovate Design Studios creates innovative web design solutions that provide you with a secure, custom designed web presence that promotes your business and generates revenue and exposure.