Mothers! It is unimaginable to think what the world would be without them? Without a doubt, their nurturing spirit and love make the world a warmer, happier, and better place. They are truly priceless gems without whom our lives would be cold and hollow. So, in celebration of Mother’s Day, we would like to share these funny quotes for Moms on motherhood. In addition, we encourage you, our readers, to spend some quality time with your Mom’s this weekend. Give her a call or even better, a visit. Tell her how much she means to you and of course surprise her with a special gift. I assure you, it will mean the world to her.
Do you remember when you were a much younger child and had one issue or the other? Regardless of whether it was a scraped knee or a cold, Mom could always make it all better. With her lovely smile and reassuring hugs, she could let you know without a doubt that everything would be okay. Its interesting to remember how with one look, she could tell whether you were hungry, constipated or even sick. She was and forever will be the best and dearest. Its no wonder that every year, on the second Sunday in May, people everywhere take time to specially honor them.
Before we go on to share some funny Mom quotes, here are some related posts you might enjoy:
- Twenty-Five Inspiring Quotes for Women
- Fifteen Funny Quotes about Family
- Fifteen Funniest Love Quotes to make you Smile
- Twenty really Funny Jokes for Kids
- Five Tips on How to Never Give Up on your Dreams
- Ten Inspiring Quotes by Eleanor Roosevelt
- How to Balance Work and Family Life in Today’s World
As we also like to remind, if you’ve not yet subscribed to our electronic mailing list, please do so today. Your free subscription allows us to send inspiring and motivational posts like this straight into your email inbox. To subscribe, simply enter you name and email below:
Please enter your name and email address to subscribe.
With that said, lets now take a look at some funny quotes for Moms on motherhood.
Fifteen Funny Quotes for Moms on Motherhood
Being a Mom can be a stressful and demanding job. For example, you have to take care of your little ones, your husband, and your household. In some cases, you may also have to work or run a business in addition. As a result, most times, there’s always so much to be done that, there’s barely time left for anything else. Which is why this Mother’s Day, we would like to share these funny Mom quotes with you. Laughter, as they say is a good way to relieve stress and enhance relaxation.
On that note, here are our specially prepared funny quotes for moms about motherhood to give you and your Mom a good laugh:
- The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found. – Calvin Trillin
- There are three ways to get something done: do it yourself, hire someone to do it, or ask your kids not to do it. – Malcolm Kushner
- I can’t believe how much like my mother I turned out. I feel sorry for my kids. – Melanie White
- A vacation frequently means that the family goes away for a rest, accompanied by mother, who sees that the others get it. – Marcelene Cox
- I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then I want to move in with them. – Phyllis Diller
- When your children are teenagers, it’s important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you. – Nora Ephron
- Becoming a mom to me means you have accepted that for the next 16 years of your life, you will have a sticky purse. – Nia Vardalos
- When your mother asks, “Do you want a piece of advice?” it is a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway. – Erma Bombeck
- I’ve conquered a lot of things…blood clots in my lungs, twice…knee and foot surgeries…winning Grand Slams being down match point…to name just a few, but I found out by far the hardest is figuring out a stroller. – Serena Williams
- If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? – Milton Berle
- I just realized the majority of my diet is made up of foods that my kid didn’t finish. – Carrie Underwood
- Having kids makes you look stable to the people who thought you were crazy and crazy to the people who thought you were stable. – Kelly Oxford
- Over the years I have learned that motherhood is much like an austere religious order, the joining of which obligates one to relinquish all claims to personal possessions. – Nancy Stahl
- Did you know, when kids go to bed, you can hear yourself think again? I sound fabulous. – Paige Kellerman
- Motherhood is like Albania–you can’t trust the descriptions in the books, you have to go there. – Marni Jackson
If you are a mother and were able to relate with some of these quotes, consider leaving us a comment. We would love to hear your take on these comments from other mother’s. On the other hand, if you are a guy or not yet a mother, consider sharing this post with others. They are sure to enjoy it. You could send it by email or share it to your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts.
Today’s Funny Quote
As is our custom, we will end this post with a funny quote. Our funny quote for today is by Ann Landers, the American Advice Columnist. She said:
If you want your children to listen, try talking softly to someone else.
Have you ever tried to get your kids attention by quietly whispering to someone else? Give it a try and see if it works. And of course, do let us know if it did by returning to leave a comment.
Before you go, did you know that Innovate Today is a part of Innovate Design Studios Ltd? We are a web design company that provide premium web design, website maintenance and graphics services. If you’d like to know more about the service we provide, feel free to check out our Services page. On the other hand, if you’d like to get a free, no obligation quote for your web design project, contact us to submit a quote request.
Have a great week ahead and we will see you again later this week with more inspiring posts.
Innovate Design Studios creates innovative web design solutions that provide you with a secure, custom designed web presence that promotes your business and generates revenue and exposure.