It was Zig Ziglar, the world-renowned motivational speaker is credited to have explained how motivation, like baths does not last. Which is why like baths, it is needed every day. Interestingly, this is true for everyone, regardless of who you are, what you have, what you do or where you work. The right kind of motivation has the potential to fuel the human soul to keep us moving and functional. In our post today, we will share some motivational quotes for Employees about teamwork that you can use. We believe this is especially important because even the best of employees need to be motivated from time to time to perform at their best. So today, we encourage you to consider the motivational status of your staff or teammates. Share the quotes we’ve compiled here with them, bearing in mind that it could help your business run smoother.
There is a common business saying about how employees are a company’s greatest asset. It is in fact a true saying that is worthy of note. Here are a few reasons why that is true:
- Employees are the face of a company
- Employees provide skilled services
- They help nurture a company so it can reach its full potentials
Before we move on to discuss why employee motivation is important, here are a few related posts you might enjoy:
- Fifteen Motivational Zig Ziglar Quotes on Success
- Five Reasons Why People Lose Motivation and How to Fix it
- Ten Short Motivational Quotes for Work
- Seven Characteristics of Hard Workers
- Ten things to be Passionate about in 2021
- Ten Benefits of Teamwork in the Workplace
- Seven Team Management Skills you need to Effectively Lead your Team
Also, as we like to remind, if you’re yet to do so, please subscribe to our electronic mailing list today. Your free subscription allows us to send you inspiring posts like this directly via email. To subscribe, simply enter your name and email below:
Please enter your name and email address to subscribe.
Next, we will discuss a few reasons why employee motivation is important.
Why Employee Motivation is Important
Employee motivation will always be of critical importance regardless of how successful your company is. This is because it is key to an organization’s success. Here are a few reasons why employee motivation is important:
- Employee motivation will improve their performance and team spirit at all levels
- It help in ensuring that company goals have a greater chance of being met
- Employee motivation creates a supportive working environment that promotes creativity, innovation and the flow of fresh ideas
- It improves employee satisfaction
Twenty-five Motivational Quotes for Employees on Teamwork
Here are some motivational quotes to encourage your employees:
- You win by effort, by commitment, by ambition, by quality, by expressing yourself individually but in the team context. – José Mourinho
- Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. — Michael Jordan
- Great things are done by a series of small things brought together – Vincent Van Gogh
- To stand apart from the competition, you must first stand together as a team. – Successories
- Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success. – Henry Ford
- The nicest thing about teamwork is that you always have others on your side. – Margaret Carty
- I’ve never scored a goal in my life without getting a pass from someone else. – Abby Wambach
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game you’ll always lose out to a team. – Reid Hoffman
- No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it” – H. E. Luccock
- Collaboration has no hierarchy. The Sun collaborates with soil to bring flowers on the earth. – Amit Ray
- Don’t aspire to be the best on the team. Aspire to be the best for the team. – Brian Tracy
- The best teamwork comes from men who are working independently toward one goal in unison. – James Cash Penny
- A group becomes a team when each member is sure enough of himself and his contribution to praise the skills of others. – Norman Shidle
- Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. – Helen Keller
- Interdependent people combine their own effort with the efforts of others to achieve their greatest success. – Stephen Covey
- If you take out the team in teamwork, it’s just work. Now who wants that? – Mathew Woodring Strover
- Many ideas grow better when transplanted into another mind than the one where they sprang up. – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “The secret is to gang up on the problem, rather than each other. – Thomas Stallkamp
- When “I” is replaced by “we”, even ‘illness’ becomes ‘wellness’. – Scharf
- Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people. – Steve Jobs
- Only by binding together as a single force will we remain strong and unconquerable. – Chris Bradford
- If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. – African Proverb
- A single leaf working alone provides no shade. – Chuck Page
- In business, nothing great can be done by one person alone (typically) but, with a team, great things can happen. – Steven Dunlop
- Unity is strength… when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved. – Mattie Stepanek
Which of these motivational quotes for employees did you find most inspiring? We particularly loved the tenth quote about how collaboration has no hierarchy. We also loved the twentieth quote about how great things in business are done by a team of people. Feel free to let us know which quotes you liked best. Leave us your thoughts and comments at the end of this post. As always, we would love to hear from you.
As we conclude this post, its important to mention that employee motivation is constantly changing. Depending on your staff or teammates, what may provide motivation today may not do so tomorrow. This is why it is equally important to understand your employee needs and provide room for feedback. This way, as an employer, you can understand what their actual needs are and develop ways to meet them.
In particular, its worth noting that one excellent way to motivate employees is through bonuses, promotions, salary increases and other such methods.
Today’s Funny Quote
As is our custom, we end today’s post with a funny quote. Today’s funny quote is an interesting one by Jean Giraudoux. He was a French Novelist, Playwright, and Diplomat. He said:
Only the mediocre are always at their best.
We suppose this means being excellent takes effort and such effort doesn’t always keep you looking your best.
What do you think of Jean Giraudoux’s quote? Let us know in the comments section.
Did you know that Innovate Today is a part of Innovate Design Studios Ltd? We are a web design company that provide premium web design, website maintenance and graphics services. If you’d like to know more about the service we provide, feel free to check out our Services page. On the other hand, if you’d like to get a free, no obligation quote for your web design project, contact us to submit a quote request.
Have a great weekend and we will see you next week with more inspiring posts. Remember to contact us for your graphics, web design and branding needs today.
Innovate Design Studios creates innovative web design solutions that provide you with a secure, custom designed web presence that promotes your business and generates revenue and exposure.