It is not unusual for one to need a little uplifting every so often. As a matter of fact, it is unrealistic to expect to feel motivated all the time. Every day, we all face a wide range of situations and challenges. Over time, these challenges of life can take their toll; unless we take time out to get reenergized. In today’s post, we would like to share twenty-five inspiring and uplifting quotes to keep you motivated. So, if you or someone you know has been feeling a little undermotivated, this post is sure to help.
What does it mean to reenergize, get inspired or uplifted? The basic concept here is to get encouraged. For instance, everyone needs to have a way to encourage themselves. This could be through meditation, self-reflection, prayer, or even spending time with friends. In all these cases, when you’ve been reenergized, you will know because your disposition will change. Additionally, your outlook about life and its challenges will become positive and optimistic.
We hope to get you motivated today by sharing some uplifting quotes with you. However, before we do that here are some related posts on staying motivated that you might find equally helpful:
- How to Let go of the Past and Move Forward
- Twenty of the Most Inspiring Quotes of 2020
- Twenty Inspiring Quotes about Time
- Five Things to Remember when going through Tough Times
- Twenty Self Improvement Tips to Living a better Life
- Twenty-Five Inspirational Quotes for Men
- Twenty-Five Inspiring Quotes for Women
- Helpful Tips on How to Deal with Loss and Grief
- Twenty-Five Inspiring Quotes by John D. Rockefeller
Another way to stay motivated is to fill your mind with inspirational materials. This is why we encourage you to subscribe to our electronic mailing list today. Your free subscription allows us to send inspiring posts like this to you regularly, through email. To subscribe, simply enter your name and email below:
Please enter your name and email address to subscribe.
In the next section, we will share the twenty-five inspiring and uplifting quotes we’ve compiled specially for you.
Twenty-five Inspiring and Uplifting Quotes to keep you Motivated
We hope these uplifting quotes get you fired up and motivated to continue pursuing your dreams and goals:
- The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C.S. Lewis
- For every reason it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded. – Jack Canfield
- We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action. – Dr. Henry Link
- Always keep your eyes open. Keep watching. Because whatever you see can inspire you. — Grace Coddington
- Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are. – Theodore Roosevelt
- Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. – Helen Keller
- Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. – John Wooden
- I think goals should never be easy, they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time. – Michael Phelps
- One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals. – Michelle Obama
- Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities. – Robert H. Schuller
- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. – Zig Ziglar
- A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power. – Brian Tracy
- You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. – A. A. Milne/Christopher Robin
- You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go. – Dr. Seuss
- What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. — Henry David Thoreau
- Champions keep playing until they get it right. — Billie Jean King
- The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering. – Ben Okri
- Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. — Earl Nightingale
- Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don’t need to escape from. — Seth Godin
- Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn. — John Maxwell
- Never apologize for having high standards. People who really want to be in your life will rise up to meet them. — Ziad K. Abdelnour
- The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man’s determination. – Tommy Lasorda
- Living in dreams of yesterday, we find ourselves still dreaming of impossible future conquests. – Charles Lindbergh
- Darkness comes. In the middle of it, the future looks blank. The temptation to quit is huge. Don’t. You are in good company… You will argue with yourself that there is no way forward. But with God, nothing is impossible. He has more ropes and ladders and tunnels out of pits than you can conceive. Wait. Pray without ceasing. Hope. – John Piper
We hope some of these uplifting quotes inspired you today. We particularly loved the eight quote on our list by John Wooden. He explains that things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. Which in other words means we should make the best of the circumstances we face every day. Which of these quotes did you like best? Feel free to share your them with us at the end of this post. We would really love to hear from you.
Today’s Funny Quote
Our funny quote today is by Oscar Wilde, the Irish Poet and Playwright. He said:
Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
Do you agree? Let us know in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you, as always.
Did you know that Innovate Today is a part of Innovate Design Studios Ltd? We are a web design company that provide premium web design, website maintenance and graphics services. If you’d like to know more about the service we provide, feel free to check out our Services page. On the other hand, if you’d like to get a free, no obligation quote for your web design project, contact us to submit a quote request.
Have a safe and happy weekend and we will see you again next week with more inspiring posts.
Innovate Design Studios creates innovative web design solutions that provide you with a secure, custom designed web presence that promotes your business and generates revenue and exposure.