In our post today, we would like to share some inspirational quotes about life. Life, and the world around us can be a beautiful and wonderful thing. However, our ability to retain that sense of wonder at all that exists around us is a necessity. Without it, we risk falling into a state of complacency that robs us of the joys of life. So, in this post, we will share some inspiring life quotes with the hope that they will inspire you. There is so much to live for and so much that can be done with the gift of life. You just have to believe, keep hope alive and pursue your dreams.
While putting this post together, we were reminded about the famous song by Louis Armstrong titled What a Wonderful World. In the song, he describes how he sees the world and its many beauties, its red roses, skies of blue, and the colors of the rainbow. He then concludes with him seeing babies born and growing to “learn much more than I’ll ever know”. It’s a truly wonderful song. You can click here to listen to it on YouTube. Our point here is that life is full of wonder and we all have the chance to embrace it. We certainly hope that our inspirational quotes about life will help nudge you towards doing so.
Before we continue, here are additional posts we’ve written that we believe will further inspire you:
- Fifteen Inspiring Quotes about Purpose
- Ten Inspiring Quotes by Nelson Mandela
- How to get through Tough Times in Business
- Ten Encouraging Quotes about Hope in Difficult Times
- Fifteen Quotes on Living without Limits
- How to keep Hope alive during Tough Times
- Seven Practical Ways to stay Productive during Lockdown
Also, if you are yet to subscribe to our electronic mailing list, we invite you to do so today. Your free subscription allows us to send posts like this directly to you via email. To subscribe, simply enter your name and email in the subscribe section below:
Please enter your name and email address to subscribe.
Next, we will take a brief look at the life of Paul Kagame, current President of Rwanda.
Interesting Things about Paul Kagame
Here are five interesting things you probably didn’t know about Paul Kagame of Rwanda:
- Paul Kagame grew up in exile in His parents had taken him there as a young child when Hutu violence toward the Tutsi flared in 1959.
- He led the group of soldiers who ended the genocidal attacks and retook the Rwandan capital, Kigali in 1994.
- He has been Rwanda’s President for twenty years, making him the first to have been reelected more than thrice.
- In his quest to raise successors, he ensures that the average age of his Cabinet is 40 years. He also ensures that women make up 50 percent of the Cabinet, and 61.5 percent of the Parliament.
- Due to Voter-approved amendments to the Country’s Constitution, Kagame has the potential to hold that Office until 2034.
We found Paul Kagame’s story inspiring because of his efforts to end the 1994 Rwandan Genocide. Research shows that between 500,000 to 1,000,000 Rwandans were killed in that genocide. Through Kagame’s military efforts however, the genocide was ended in July 1994.
Since then, President Kagame has devoted his administrative efforts towards national development.
Fifteen Inspirational Quotes About Life
We believe the story of Paul Kagame and Rwanda is inspiring. Its inspiring because despite all that death, the country has been able to recover and is beginning thrive. Like Louis Armstrong sang in his song, it is truly a wonderful world.
The following inspirational quotes about life have the potential to change our perspectives about life. We hope they inspire you to a more creative and purpose driven life:
- We may encounter many defeats, but we must not be defeated. – Maya Angelou
- The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- For every reason it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded. – Jack Canfield
- Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact. – William James
- Your goal in life is to find out the people who need you the most, to find out the business that needs you the most, to find the project and the art that needs you the most. There is something out there just for you. – Naval Ravikant
- Time means a lot to me because, you see, I too, am also a learner and am often lost in the joy of forever developing and simplifying. If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of. – Bruce Lee
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most importantly, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. – Steve Jobs
- The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So, write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can. – Neil Gaiman
- You have just one life to live. It is yours. Own it, claim it, live it, do the best you can with it. – Hillary Clinton
- Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about. – Marilyn Monroe
- As Nietzsche put it, if you have a WHY to live, you can bear almost any “HOW”. A meaningful life can be extremely satisfying even in the midst of hardship, whereas a meaningless life is a terrible ordeal no matter how comfortable it is. -Yuval Noah Harari
- Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. – Norman Cousins
- There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why. – William Barclay
- Challenges, failures, defeats and ultimately, progress, are what make your life worthwhile. – Maxime Lagacé
- Life is just the same as learning to swim. Do not be afraid of making mistakes, for there is no other way of learning how to live! – Alfred Adler
Which of these inspirational life quotes did you like best? We love number 7 on our list about limited time in life and not wasting it living someone else’s life. Let us know which quotes you liked best by leaving us a comment at the end of this post. As always, we would love to hear from you.
Today’s Funny Quote
Our funny quote today is by Clarence Darrow, the American Lawyer:
When I was a boy, I was told that anybody could become President. I’m beginning to believe it.
What do you think? Can anybody become President? Feel free to share your thoughts and comments.
Did you know that this post on our Innovate Today blog is brought to you by Innovate Design Studios Ltd, a web design and graphics company? We provide graphics, branding, web design and website maintenance services. If you’re interested in these services, contact us today to get a free quote and 10% off your next project.
Have a great week ahead, stay safe and we will see you again soon with more inspiring posts.
Innovate Design Studios creates innovative web design solutions that provide you with a secure, custom designed web presence that promotes your business and generates revenue and exposure.