The COVID 19 pandemic is a major crisis that threatens worldwide health. However, in times like these, it is important to stay positive and speak words of encouragement to ourselves and those around us. Hard times, setbacks and challenges have a way of making life look like a big disappointment. The good news is that such hard times never last. Happier days are always ahead if we do not give up. In our post today, we share with you fifteen encouraging quotes for hard times. We believe they will encourage and lift up your spirits.
Regardless of what specific hard times may have fallen on you, always remember that there is hope. Remember that you don’t have to give up and that you can still have a wonderful life ahead of you. Tell yourself that this is not the end of the road for you. As you do, you’ll discover that you have the strength to face your challenges and overcome.
Before we proceed to share these words of encouragement, we’d like to give you links to other related posts. We believe you will find them equally encouraging during these hard times:
- Fifteen Quotes on Optimism to Brighten your Day
- Fifteen Quotes on Living without Limits
- Five Healthy Ways to Deal with Anxiety
- Fifteen Inspiring Denzel Washington Quotes on Success
- Why we should be Thankful
- The Power of Thanksgiving
We believe these related posts on encouragement will be equally inspiring.
As is our custom, we would also like to remind you to subscribe to our electronic mailing list. In these hard and troubling times, we all need regular motivation and inspiration. By subscribing to our Innovate Today mailing list, you connect yourself to a source of steady inspiring posts that might just be the push you need to get through these hard times. To subscribe, simply enter your name and email in the subscribe section below:
Please enter your name and email address to subscribe.
With that said, let’s take a look at fifteen Words of Encouragement for Hard Times.
Fifteen Words of Encouragement for Hard Times
We hope that these encouraging quotes will brighten your day and boost your spirits during these hard times.
- In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive. – Lee Iacocca
- We are all dealing with a challenge of some kind. Some of us are just better at hiding it than others. – Karen Salmansohn
- Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. – Michael Jordan
- The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests. – Epicetus
- The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly. – Buddha
- Embrace uncertainty. Some of the most beautiful chapters in our lives won’t have a title until much later. – Bob Goff
- Press on. Nothing can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Perseverance and determination alone are omnipotent. –Calvin Coolidge
- Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. –Helen Keller
- Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do. – Jackson Brown Jr.
- Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today. –Thich Nhat Hanh
- It is only in our darkest hours that we may discover the true strength of the brilliant light within ourselves that can never, ever, be dimmed.- Doe Zantamata
- We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Every adversity, every failure and every heartache carries with it the seed of an equivalent or a greater benefit. –Napoleon Hill
- When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always get worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better. –Malcolm S. Forbes
- Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day, saying, I will try again tomorrow. – Mary Anne Radmacher
Did you find these Words of Encouragement inspiring? If so, which ones were most inspiring to you? Also, do you have other words of encouragement you use to motivate yourself? Feel free to share them, along with your comments and thoughts in our comments section below. You never know who you might inspire when you share them.
Today’s Funny Quote
As is our custom, we end today’s post with a funny quote. Our funny quote for today is by Ann Landers, the Advise Columnist
At every party there are two kinds of people – those who want to go home and those who don’t. The trouble is, they are usually married to each other.
Did you know that your business doesn’t have to shut down completely just because there is a Government shutdown due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic? If you had a website, you business could still be operational online. This blog, Innovate Today is a product of Innovate Design Studios, a web design company that provides professional web design, maintenance and graphics services.
If you’d like to know more about the service we provide, feel free to check out our Services page. Also, if you’d like to get a free, no obligation quote for your web design project, contact us to submit a quote request.
Have a great weekend and we will see you again next week soon with more inspiring posts.
Innovate Design Studios creates innovative web design solutions that provide you with a secure, custom designed web presence that promotes your business and generates revenue and exposure.