Love is a beautiful thing. It brings out the best in us and makes us do noble, selfless things. At other times however, love can make us do some really silly things. Sometimes, it’s a good thing and at other times, not so much. Either way, we all tend to be fools when we are in love? In our post today, we share fifteen funniest love quotes to make you smile this Valentine’s Day week.
Valentine’s Day is celebrated on the 14th of February every year and has come to be known as the Day of Love. It is celebrated all over the world with the giving of flowers, chocolates and other lavish gifts to loved ones and significant others.
For your convenience, we’ve listed related posts on funny love quotes below:
- Ten Funny Love Quotes for Her
- Ten Funny Love Quotes for Him
- Our Funniest Quotes of the Year 2018
- Twenty Really Funny Jokes for Kids
Also, if you’re yet to subscribe to our electronic mailing list, we invite you to do so today. Your subscription allows us to send you post updates, and other inspiring quotes. You can subscribe by entering your name and email into the subscribe section below:
Please enter your name and email address to subscribe.
With that said, let’s take a look at fifteen funniest love quotes that will make you smile.
Fifteen Funniest Love Quotes to make you Smile
- I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. – Rita Rudner
- If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question? –Lily Tomlin
- Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell. – Joan Crawford
- Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties. – Jules Renard
- True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked. – Erich Segal
- Love is the name of an irrepressible moment formed inside one complete pulsation of a heart. – Munia Khan
- The brain is the most outstanding organ. It works 24/7, 365 from birth until you fall in love. – Sophie Monroe.
- Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn’t show up on x-rays, but you know it’s there. – George Burns
- An archeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her. – Agatha Christie
- As a man in a relationship, you have a choice: You can be right or you can be happy. – Ralphie May
- Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood. – Oscar Wilde
- I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste. – David Bissonette
- Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby- awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess. – Lemony Snicket
- I love you no matter what you do, but do you really have to do so much of it? – Jean Clarke
- I say if you love something, set it in a small cage and pester and smother it with love until it either loves you back or dies. – Mindy Kaling
Which of these funniest love quotes did you like best? We love Quote 3, 4 and 10 on the list. Let us know which quotes were your favorite by leaving us a comment at the end of this post.
Today’s Funny Quote
As is our custom, we would like to end this post with a funny quote. Our funny quote today is by Sir Winston Churchill, the British Politician and Prime Minister
A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
Have a great week ahead and we will see you again soon with another inspiring post.
Innovate Design Studios creates innovative web design solutions that provide you with a secure, custom designed web presence that promotes your business and generates revenue and exposure.