It is possible for you to live an incredible life! Living without limits is not reserved for a special few. In truth, anyone can do it. That being said, almost everyone has certain limits and restrictions on the way they live their life. Most often, these limits are rooted in the mind and in the way we think. Therefore, if we can change the way we view life, we can change how much we get out of it. In this post, we share with you, fifteen specially curated quotes on living without limits. Our goal is to help you see what life without the cultural, religious or societal limits you’re used to can be. That way, you can actually let go of those limits and start living your life without limits.
In addition to these quotes on living without limits, we have included links to other related posts that we believe you’ll find useful.
- Start where you are
- Doing the Impossible
- Seven ways to achieve Career Success
- Seven Secrets of Highly Successful People
- Ten Inspirational New Year Quotes to start your Year
Also, as we like to remind, if you have not subscribed to our electronic mailing list, please do so here.
Please enter your name and email address to subscribe.
Your subscription allows us to send you email updates every time we release a new post. This way, you can remain inspired to live your life without limits all through the year.
In the next section, we take a look at four steps to take to live life without limits.
How to Live your Life without Limits
One of the primary guiding principles of living life without limits is that limits aren’t real when you live life on your own terms. In other words, this means when you play by the rules of others, by default, you accept their terms, limits and boundaries. However, if you decide to live your life by a different set of rules, you are not bound by the rules and limits that restrict others. So how do you live your life without limits? Here are four steps to doing so:
- Do not focus on reasons why you shouldn’t do something. Instead, make a list of all the reasons why you should.
- Don’t live your life in the safe zone. Instead, launch out. Spread your wings. Take risks in pursuit of your dreams and goals. While you may make mistakes and fail a few times, don’t despair or give up.
- Surround yourself with friends and colleagues who live without limits. Doing this will keep you inspired and motivated to do more.
- Don’t be afraid to dream big.
Fifteen quotes on Living without Limits
In this section, we list fifteen quotes on living without limits. We hope they inspire you to go after your dreams and take off any limits you may have on your life.
- To every person there comes in their lifetime that special moment when you are figuratively tapped on the shoulder and offered the chance to do a very special thing, unique to you and your talents. What a tragedy if that moment finds you unprepared or unqualified for work which could have been your finest hour. – Winston Churchill
- Everyone has a purpose in life, a unique gift or special talent to give to others. And when we blend this unique talent with service to others, we experience the ecstasy and exultation of our own spirit, which is the ultimate goal of all goals. – Deepak Chopra
- I don’t want to be someone’s reason to hate their life. I want to be someone’s reason to seek something more in their life. – Nick Vujicic
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain
- If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place. – Nora Roberts
- When someone tells you ‘It can’t be done,’ it’s more a reflection of their limitations, not yours. – Andy Baldwin
- If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is compromise. – Robert Fritz
- Do just once what others say you can’t do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again. – James Cook
- Remember: We all get what we tolerate. So stop tolerating excuses within yourself, limiting beliefs of the past, or half-assed or fearful states. – Tony Robbins
- We are put on this planet only once, and to limit ourselves to the familiar is a crime against our minds. – Roger Ebert
- The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. – Arthur C. Clarke
- There is no limit to the ingenuity of man if it is properly and vigorously applied under conditions of peace and justice. – Winston Churchill
- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. – Zig Ziglar
- If you have ideas, you have the main asset you need, and there isn’t any limit to what you can do with your business and your life. Ideas are any man’s greatest asset. – Harvey S. Firestone
- There is no limit to what free men and free women in a free market with free enterprise can accomplish when people are free to follow their dream. – Jack Kemp
Which of these quotes did you find most inspiring? We really like number eleven on the list, by Arthur C. Clarke, the Science Fiction Writer on venturing past the possible into the impossible. Feel free to leave us a comment on which quotes you loved best.
As we conclude this post, we would like to leave some final thoughts on living without limits. We strongly believe that everyone should strive to live life to the fullest. However, we also believe that a life without limits is not a life without moral values. To truly live your life without limits, you must also hold certain values as guiding principles; principles such as integrity, hard work, passion, courage, etc. These principles help one make the most out of life.
So in certain ways, to live a life without limits, once must have live within the limits of certain principles and moral values.
Today’s Funny Quote
As is our custom, we end our Innovate Today post with a funny quote. Today’s funny quote is by Charles M. Schulz, the American Cartoonist
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.
Have a great week ahead and we will see you again on Friday.
Innovate Design Studios creates innovative web design solutions that provide you with a secure, custom designed web presence that promotes your business and generates revenue and exposure.