The Year 2020 is finally upon us. With only a few days left in 2019, most of us are already making final preparations to enter the New Year. 2020 marks the beginning of a new year and a new decade. As a result, many of us don’t know what to expect or more particularly, what the next ten years will bring. All we can do is pray, hope, plan and work hard to achieve as much as we can. On that note, we’ve put together in this post, twenty of the best New Year quotes we could find. We hope they inspire you to reach for the best that 2020 and the next decade have to offer.
Before we get into the quotes for today, we would like to share links to other relevant posts on our website. We believe you will find them equally useful.
- Our Funniest Quotes of the Year 2018
- Five Most Inspiring Quotes of 2018
- Ten Reasons to be Grateful Today
- Preparing for 2019
- Reflecting on all that has happened in Year 2018
As a reminder, if you are yet to subscribe to our electronic mailing list, we encourage you to do so today. Your subscription allows us to send you new post notifications via email. To subscribe, simply enter your name and email in the section below:
Please enter your name and email address to subscribe.
The twenty inspiring New Year quotes we’ve compiled in this post are sectioned into five categories. These range from sections on New Beginnings to Hard Work. With that said, let’s jump right in and take a look at them.
Best New Year Quotes on New Beginnings
- You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream – C. S. Lewis
- Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction – Germany Kent
- The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all – Josiyah Martin
- You’ll never get bored when you try something new. There’s really no limit to what you can do. – Dr. Seuss
New Year’s Quotes on Family
- Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing. – Irina Shayk
- To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there. – Barbara Bush
- Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. – Lisa Weed
- Family is not an important thing. It’s everything. – Michael J. Fox
New Years Quotes on Work
- Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus. – Alexander Graham Bell
- The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new. – Dan Millman
- The New Year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written – Melody Beattie
- Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man – Benjamin Franklin
Best New Year Quotes on Success
- This year, be structured enough for success and achievement and flexible enough for creativity and fun – Taylor Duvall
- Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach. – Tony Robbins
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. – Henry David Thoraeu
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better. – Jim Rohn
New Year Quotes on Hard Work
- Life is not about expecting, hoping and wishing, it’s about doing, being and becoming. – Mike Dooley
- When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. – Paulo Coelho
- What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year – Vern McLellan
- It always seems impossible until it’s done. – Nelson Mandela
Which of these quotes did you like best? We particularly like the last quote by Nelson Mandela about doing the impossible. Don’t be afraid to venture out into the unknown in the New Year. As Mandela put it so eloquently, it always seems impossible until it’s done. Feel free to share your comments with us. We always love hearing from our readers.
Today’s Funny Quote
As we conclude our post today, we would like to end with a funny quote by Mallory Hopkins, the Journalist
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance.
Innovate Design Studios creates innovative web design solutions that provide you with a secure, custom designed web presence that promotes your business and generates revenue and exposure.