The benefits of brand marketing for business are enormous. This is why brand creation and brand marketing are necessary for every business. In order to reap the benefits of this type of marketing however, companies must put in the time, effort and resources necessary to create their unique brand.
Today on Innovate Today, we take a look at the subject of brands, brand marketing and five ways brand marketing can benefit your business. If you like this post, remember to subscribe to our mailing list here to get notifications of new posts.
What is a Business Brand?
There is some misunderstanding today about the subject of brands and their use in business. This is because the definition of business branding has been somewhat corroded over time. Many believe that a business brand is a logo. For others, it is the use of a logo on all their products, print and digital media. However, business branding means much more than that.
You may be familiar with the term branding from cattle rearing. Back in the day, cowboys and farmers would brand their cattle as a sign of ownership. This branding would leave a permanent, clearly visible mark on the animal. Fast forward to today’s world and the meaning of business branding is similar. Businesses brand their products for ownership, to show proof of quality and claim business territory.
Take Mercedez Benz, the Car company for example. They have excellent cars. Their slogan is “the best or nothing”. What this means is that they guarantee and place their unreserved backing behind every of their cars as the best. So, when they place their brand on a car, you can rest assured that you are getting the best.
Our point here is that it is not so much the brand or logo on a product as it is the effort a company puts into guaranteeing it. As the famous quote says, Quality speaks for itself.
What is Brand Marketing
Now that we’ve taken a look at business branding, let’s take a look at Brand marketing. As you know, the word is derived from two terms; brand and marketing. A brand refers to a logo or a slogan which is peculiar to a particular product. Marketing on the other hand is the practice of building customer relations by creating value for customers so as to gain from increased sales. Combining these two, we see that brand marketing is a technique for growing customers and enhancing brand loyalty. It is a series of actions and messaging strategies that aim to define or improve your brand’s image and reputation to your consumers.
Five ways Brand Marketing will benefit your Business
Brand marketing has evolved over the years as new ways of communicating have developed. Companies have found new ways to build their image both on and offline. Through social media, companies now have new channels to engage customers with their brand, get insights, and broadcast their values and personality. The truth is that effective brand marketing not only influences your consumers, more importantly, it affects your business.
Here are five ways brand marketing could benefit your business.
- It puts you in your Consumers Mind: When a business gets involved with its consumers, both parties tend to mutually benefit. Consumers feel acknowledged and important, while your company gets important feedback and product reviews. This also helps companies create quality products or provide services customers actually need.
- Creates good Customers Relations and enviable Customer Loyalty: Customers are always thrilled with companies that involve them in their operations. They are more likely to identify with such products and develop strong customer relationships that last. A company that is keen on progressively building up its sales volume can’t disregard the importance of customer loyalty.
- Makes you stand out from your competitors: As you involve and engage your customers, you build relationships. When customers understand your company values, it has a positive effect on your business and separates you from your competitors.
- 4. Builds Company value: Brand marketing focuses on marketing, so it is an investment for building an asset called brand equity. These business assets have value because they generate future revenue, profits and sales.
- Promotes your Products and Services: Since your brand is the bridge between your product and customers, brand marketing helps promote your products or services in a way that highlights your overall brand.
Brand marketing can benefit your business in even more ways and is definitely recommended if you intend to get an edge above your competition. At Innovate Design Studios Ltd, our services include provision of brand creation, corporate identity and logo design services. To get a free, no obligation proposal for your company, get in touch with us through our contact page.
Today’s Funny Quote
Our funny quote today is by the great Greek Philosopher, Socrates. We never realized he had a sense of humor.
By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll become happy; if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.
Before you go, please subscribe to our mailing list to get new post notifications by email. Simply fill in your name and email in the subscribe section below.
Please enter your name and email address to subscribe.
Remember to also share this post and like us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Our social media handle is @idscreate.
Have a great weekend and see you again next week.
Innovate Design Studios creates innovative web design solutions that provide you with a secure, custom designed web presence that promotes your business and generates revenue and exposure.