Every year, in the month of June, Father’s Day is celebrated. On this day, we celebrate Father’s all around the world and the important role they play in their families. Along with celebrating Fathers’, the celebration of Dad jokes on Father’s day has started to become a tradition.
What are Dad Jokes?
A Dad joke is a short, unfunny, one-liner, question and answer pun or joke told by Fathers to their kids. Usually, the intention of the joke is to be humorous. Depending on your personal sense of humor, Dad jokes may be hilarious or terrible as you will soon find out from our list of jokes below. These jokes rely heavily on wordplay are usually so corny that they are actually memorable. Of course, they also leave your kids wondering where on earth you got your sense of humor from.
21 of the Best Dad Jokes Ever
Father’s Day 2019 is long gone. However, in celebration of Father’s everywhere and their unique sense of humor, we would like to share with you 25 of the best Dad Jokes we’ve come across. We hope they leave you laughing and groaning at how ridiculous they are.
- Question: What has two butts and kills people?
Answer: An assassin.
- Question: What do you call an elephant that doesn’t matter?
Answer: An Irrelephant
- Want to hear a joke about construction? I’m still working on it.
- Question: Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself?
Answer: It was two tired.
- Question: What do you call a man with a rubber toe?
- Question: Why can’t a nose be 12 inches long?
Answer: Because then it would be a foot.
- I made a pencil with two erasers. It was pointless.
- Question: Can February March?
Answer: No, but April May!”
- Question: What do you call someone with no body and no nose?
Answer: Nobody knows.
- Son: For $20, I’ll be good.
Dad: Oh, yeah? When I was your age, I was good for nothing.
- Question: How do you make holy water?
Answer: You boil the hell out of it.
- Question:Why was the sand wet?
Answer: Because the sea weed.
- I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. It’s impossible to put down!
- Question:Why can’t you trust atoms?
Answer: Because they make up everything.
- Question: What’s orange and sounds like a parrot?
Answer: A carrot!
- Question: Why did the coffee file a police report?
Answer: It got mugged.
- Question: What did the buffalo say when his son left for school?
- Question: Does anyone need an ark?
Answer: I Noah guy!
- If a child refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest?
- A slice of apple pie is $2.50 in Jamaica and $3.00 in the Bahamas. These are the pie rates of the Caribbean.
- Question: If you have 13 apples in one hand and 10 oranges in the other, what do you have?
Answer: Big hands.
Telling Dad jokes is part of the package of being a Father. We hope you enjoyed these jokes as much as we did and hope you share them with your kids, spouse and friends. You can be sure that their reactions will be hilarious.
Feel free to leave us a comment about your best Dad jokes or which ones on our list you found the funniest. We love hearing from you and will respond to every comment. You can also contact us about your web design needs through our Contact page.
Remember to subscribe to Innovate Today. You can do that here. Subscribing will allow us to send you more funny and inspiring quotes directly by email. Also, please share and repost this article on Twitter or share it with your friends on Facebook. You can also follow us on Instagram. Our social media handle is @idscreate.
Have a great week ahead.
Innovate Design Studios creates innovative web design solutions that provide you with a secure, custom designed web presence that promotes your business and generates revenue and exposure.